1. This script has been known to take as long as 20 minutes to fully load. The run time is affected by the number of URLs in your Custom Lists and Zscaler imposed rate limiting. Please do not have more than one person run the script with your API key at a time, or you will run into the Zscaler end node limits.
2. If you run the script multiple times quickly back to back you may recieve a "400/HOUR" rate limit error. Please wait at least 20 minutes before attempting to run the script again.
3. To export the results to Excel on Chrome or Firefox: Right click on the output page, click Save As, save as Webpage Complete. The downloaded file should be a .html. You will then be able to go into Excel and open the .html like any other Excel file. - You can also select the entire table, and copy/paste it into Excel.
4. The script is processed on a < separated list. This means that if there are any < in the Description field of a Custom List, that Custom List will not print correctly in the final table. If you run the script and notice that the description for a Custom List is broken out across more than one column please remove the < from that description in the Zscaler UI and run the program again.
5. If you have triple checked your username and password and are still getting a "username or password incorrect" alert, please check the fields shown below. The Zscaler API is actually checking the email field of the user, which is normally the same as the Login ID, but will cause errors in the event of a difference.
Click the on the left edge for the account you are attempting to run the API with. Check the email field to make sure it matches the Login ID.